1) All E-design services are non-refundable.
2) Product resourcing is limited to the USA.
3) In the event that you have a space that is a combination-use room (i.e. living room/dining room combination), payment will be for two rooms
4) Pre-construction rooms cannot be used.
5) Design work will only start upon receipt of the Client Letter of Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire. If changes are made by the client after the design has begun, additional time and/or fees may be required and documented in writing.
6) E-design product selections will be sent to the client within 14 business days (or another agreed upon timeline as stated in the Client Service Agreement) of the project start date for review, which begins only upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire.
7) Two design revisions are included in every e-design package. Additional revisions beyond those included are available at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Tuft and Trim LLC and the client.
8) The client agrees that all correspondence will occur through online communication except when otherwise scheduled.
9) Unlimited follow-up questions (by email) are included in every e-design package for a period of 7 business days from the date the last revised e-design package is delivered. The follow-up question time period can be extended by 7 business day increments at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Tuft and Trim LLC and the client.
10) E-Design is a virtual design service only. Recommendations made are purely suggestion. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All renderings and floor plans by Tuft and Trim LLC are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
11) Tuft and Trim LLC will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation, assembly, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the E-design package; for the acts or omissions of any contractor, subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing work related to the E-design package; or any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
12) Tuft and Trim LLC cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the E-design project.
13) Tuft and Trim LLC cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
14) Tuft and Trim LLC reserves the right to use your Design Board and/or other project material in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.